Maranatha Investment Group is a real estate investment company in Baltimore that specializes in remodeled and investment properties for sale.
These templates assist Department of Defense contractors in getting a head start on their Remediation activities as well as ensure continued compliance.
DFARS Compliance is mandatory for federal contractors and their employees who house, store, process, and/or transmit federal government data, in Non-Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
DFARS 252.204-7012 Compliance Toolkits are available for purchase on the website.
Have you ever asked yourself where can I find digital scanning services for artists near me? Look no further than Art Prints and Posters located in Baltimore Maryland.
They offer fine art scanning services in Baltimore and support the local art community.
For more information visit http://art-prints-and-posters.business.site/
Purchase 1 Scan of Your Artwork at our regular price and Get 1 Scan Free
- Artwork as large as 30×40 can be scanned at 300 dots per square inch. Printing is available upon request.
- Your artwork must not be coated with a protective film, spray or varnish.
- You will receive a print and net file with your purchased scan; an 8×10 proof is also included.
- *The FREE scan includes a print and net file but no hard copy proof. The artwork for the FREE scan must accompany the artwork for the purchased scan.
- The FREE scan of your artwork must be the same size or smaller than the purchased scan.
- Turnaround time: 2-3 business days.
- Offer expires 9/30/2017.
- Custom color correction at an additional cost.
Laetare Cyber Security, LLC, a cyber security company in Baltimore has scheduled NIST 800-171 compliance training on July 12, 2017. The event is being held in Linthicum, Maryland.
This mandatory training is for federal contractors and their employees who house, store, process, and/or transmit federal government data, in Non-Federal Information Systems and Organization. NIST 800-171 Compliance Certification is required for these individuals by the federal government by December 31, 2017.
Does your website need local search optimization in Baltimore?
Did you know that 55% of local searchers take one of the following actions within 1 hour of a search for local services or products:
– Call a local business
– Opt-in onto a local business’ email list
– Visit a local business; and/or
– Make an online or in-person purchase
Did you know that 87% of local searchers take one of the above actions within 5 hours of their search!
EIGHTY-SEVEN Percent take action in only 5 hours!
If you’re not in the Google 3-pack you’re missing out on serious local traffic.
Let Local Marketing Muscle help you get your business on the first page of Google rankings.